QuickPayPortal is one of the most reliable portals for medical bill payments. It helps patients to get rid of the unwanted hassle of being in a long queue. In case, if you are not aware of it, or just came to know about Quick Pay Portal, go through the whole article.
We have stated the necessary steps for the QuickPayPortal login and registration process. Let’s first go through the registration process, later on we will look into login steps for Quick Pay Portal!
Registration process for QuickPayPortal!
- Firstly you have to visit the official Quick Pay Portal
- Next step is enter the “Statement ID”
Where to find Statement ID? Well, you can find it in your medical billing statement, you might have received it from the healthcare. If not kindly request them to provide the valid billing statement.
You will find 15 Digit Statement ID in your medical bill. Kindly, enter it in the given blank column.
- Make sure you don’t mislead, cross check once you have entered the statement ID and click on the Sign In tab.
- Now what you have to do is to set Access Code and Password for QuickPayPortal access.
You can set a favourable Access code which can be your name or number. Set a strong password which includes at least one letter, digits, symbol and special character.
- Once done, proceed further and input your email address and click on the verify tab. You will receive an verification email from Quick Pay Portal with a link. Check your email inbox to find the verification email, open it and click on the verification link to proceed further.
- Next step is to verify the phone number, enter your active number in the given box and click on the verify tab.
Note: You will receive a verification code in your entered number, kindly input the same in the quickpayportal.
- Once done, click on the continue tab to complete the QuickPayPortal registration process.
Steps for QuickPayPortal Login!
- Visit the official QuickPayPortal portal
- Now, kindly enter a valid Access Code in the given empty box and click on the “Sign In” tab.
- Next is to input the password to get logged into the Quick Pay Portal.
- Now you can access your medical billing statements, pay bill, check appointments, and much more.
We have explained the registration and login process for QuickPayPortal, in this article. If you have any doubt or query, kindly note it down in the given comment section. We will look into it!