- 1 Quickpayportal
- 2 QuickPayPortal Usage
- 3 How to access Billing QuickPayPortal
These terms and conditions are an irrevocable agreement between you and quickpayportal. www.quickpayportal.com is a web service that allows our patients to communicate with us and access their medical records. It also allows patients to schedule or reschedule appointments, modify and update personal information, view statements, pay bills and other services. The portal represents the physicians, management, employees and other parties collectively (henceforth called “Practice Entities”) who are entitled to enforce this agreement. By use of quickpayportal.com you agree to the given terms and conditions and that you are at least 18 years of age. We ay at any time revoke your right to use the portal.
Minimum system requirements and internet security
- Your computer needs to have a browser capable of accepting cookies IE 7 or above, Safari, Firefox.
- You need to have an internet connection and an email account.
- A pdf file reader such as Adobe PDF reader.
- Even though we use the most modern security system we cannot guarantee against theft of information. Information that is transmitted over the internet is vulnerable to attacks. The Practice Entities are not in any way liable for any direct or indirect damage due to use of this website or with delays in accessing and using this website including any virus or malware which may inadvertently spread through the use of this website.
- Do not send any messages requiring urgent attention using the portal. If you have any urgent medical issue call 911 immediately.
- quickpayportal.com/quickpay code will require an email ID and password for login. Do not share your password with anyone. If you provide anyone with your password you are authorizing that person to have access to your account and act on your behalf. If you wish you can change your password from My Profile page.
- You can request portal access for yourself. You cannot access the portal on behalf of others unless you are parent or guardian of a minor child.
- Once the quick pay portal account is activated its Inbox will be the primary tool of communication. You have to provide an email ID in order to receive any new information.
- We track our patient’s usage of the site. This information will be used to provide content that is deemed suitable for you.
- We secure that information you provide us from unverified access. Personal information that you provide to the portal is transmitted via using SSL protection. We are not responsible for any damage to your computer or device caused by the virus or other forms of malware.
- We collect and store personal information (name, age, date of birth, address, telephone number etc). We use these to provide our services. As needed we may share this information with third-party associates for business analytics, send you email or deliveries and provide customer support.
How we protect your personal information
- All communications with you are over the secure and encrypted connection. No medical record is sent to your email ID.
- The patient portal is a communication service offered to our patients. We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions under which the portal is offered. By accessing or using the portal, you also agree that any modification will be effective and binding for you.
Use of messaging
- You must only use portal messaging for the conversation about health matters and not about anything offensive or illicit.
Discontinuing Use of Patient Portal
- You may cease to use the portal and its services anytime by sending a message to your primary care provider’s office asking for this change.
- We reserve the right to limit or discontinue your use of the portal at any time for any reason.
Your Clinical Information
- We at priviabillpay maintain details related to your medical history, recent medical condition, treatment plan, details of tests and procedures you have undergone as shared by your physician. Posting information to your account is at the sole discretion of your physician.
- Our medical records are subject to federal and state laws.
How to access Billing QuickPayPortal
- For access to billing, you have to visit the Quickpayportal official website.
- After you arrive at the home page enter in different fields the quick pay code, your date of birth, and phone number in the sign-in page. Then click on the sign-in button.
- When you have successfully logged into the website, click on the link marked as “Billing.” The complete list of your charges will be available to you chronologically in order of your visit. Your account balance will also be available under Recent Charges Payable Online.
- To pay to click on Billing and Payment
- Then click pay online
- Next, select a payment option such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Fill the fields which appear with necessary details and click pay.
- Online payment is now successful and you will receive an acknowledgment receipt
- The official website of the Quick Pay Portal is quickpayportal.com
- You need a PDF reader to use the site. To install one for free download the Adobe Reader from https://get.adobe. com/reader/
- To file any complaint regarding this website kindly visit https://www.hhs. gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints
- For goodwill reasons, the contact information of users can be shared. For further information on this please visit https://www.hhs. gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/index.html
- To learn about the responsibilities and role of the providers kindly visit https://www.hhs. gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/noticepp.html
- The official website also gives patients some special features
- Patients can search for more information about their well being in the “Health and Wellness” search box. As they type in search keywords results will be displayed. Patients can gain valuable insight into any disease or condition using this search function.
- Fill in the symptoms you have in the symptom checker. It will help you narrow down the problem that you are facing with your health.
- There are several links that will be available to provide benefit to the patients in various ways such as symptoms and medical tests.
- Patients can access their lab test results through the patient portal. The test results will be available to the patient only after due approval from the provider.
- If you wish to change an appointment you can do so via the appointments tab.
- Patient has access to all relevant account information through the patient portal website.
- Portal users can find their payment history from the Billing Tab. Click on Payments and then on View Details
- A user can save a card since that prevents having to enter same card details over and over again. After you enter your Debit Card / Credit Card information click on Save Card option. Later when you wish to pay any bills a list of saved cards will be shown to you. You need to select ay one and click Pay Now to make the payment. This facilitates the payment process.